The Connelly Eclypse Combo Skis are an outstanding ski combo set designed to make skiing more fun and easier for all ages and skill levels. The wide nose and tail make deep water starts easier and the narrow waist keeps the ski out on the water. These combo skis come fit with the newly designed Swerve laced binding. These bindings feature a contour conforming elastomer outer wrap for comfort and stability. The Swerve bindings are one-size-fits-most, making this combo ski set the perfect choice for the whole family.
- Reinforced composite construction
- High gloss UV coat
- C.T. S. (Connelly Tracking System)
- Includes Swerve Bindings w/ RTS
- Aluminum drop through fin
- Ski Size: 67″
- Recommended Skier Weight: Less than 275 lbs.
- Foot Size: One size fits most
Connelly Eclypse Construction Details:
- Standard Tunnel
- Concave feature runs through the center of the ski allowing for water to flow deeper and give more edge hold while still still providing stability.
- Connelly Tracking System
- The subtle spine on the tip of the ski helps keep the front tracking straight while the boat starts to pull on deep water starts
Connelly Swerve Binding & RTS
The Connelly Swerve Bindings are a one-size-fits-most lace-up water ski binding that was designed for comfort and ease of use. The EVA heel and Lycra lined floating toe are adjustable for various foot sizes. By simply loosening the laces, the binding opens wide making it easy to slip on and off. When ready to ski, pull the lace to fit, engage the wheel lock, and you’re ready to ski.
- One size fits most
- Comfortably and easy to wear
- Lace up binding